Modus has extensive experience within the education sector, having a framework contract for the University of Reading we understand the need for minimum disruption and working within tight deadlines. Some of the schools/colleges we have carried out works for include:
– Winchcombe Infant and Junior School, Newbury
– Furze Platt Secondary School, Maidenhead
– James Elliman Academy, Slough
– Reading University, Reading
– Student Union, Reading
– Bulmershe Secondary School, Reading
– Purley Infant School, Purley
– Chiltern College, Caversham.
Works undertaken have included the conversion and full refurbishment of nursery rooms, classrooms, study areas, libraries, toilets and washrooms, and an installation of new kitchen servery.